Monday, October 11, 2010

Falling in Love with Ketto!


Fall is my favorite season! I just love the changing colors, the crisp air...unfortunately, in Alaska, we only get 2 weeks of it! I woke to the "s" word on Sunday! It was only a dusting, but still! :)

I made this card for Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday's weekly challenge and for Bellarific Friday, as they both called for Fall Themed cards! Additionally, Flutterby Wednesday's theme was open this week, so I got this in just in time!

I could not resist this navy gingham ribbon I found in my stash! It guided my whole project this week.

Stamps: Anise Ketto (StampingBella.com), sentiment: PaperTrey Ink
Paper: All SU: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, PTI white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Night of Navy
Accessories: SU Embossed Dots background, Stickles, ribbon from my stash

I do have some fun news to share! First off, I won the Artist Pick from Hand Stamped Sentiments for my card made in the post below. Then, I got 4 cards published in the latest issue (Fall 2010) edition of Just Cards! I think this deserves some sort of celebration! What shall I get myself as a "reward"?? :) Unfortunately I just spent a good bit on some Decor Elements for the house, so I am looking at the reward on my wall! And boy, are they pretty! I will have to post some pics so you can see, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Becky said...

How adorable..I love this cutie, wonderful colors and wonderful coloring.

GiuliaG. said...

Great take on the challenge....thanks for playing along at SSDS

JazzyH said...

Great coloring!

Cammi said...

Great job on the card! I love that sentiment!

Jenn Embry said...

Love it!!! Great colors for Fall. Fall is short here too, but thankfully we get more than 2 weeks of it. ;) Would you mind checking out my blog to see if you can see the pics? I can see them on my end, but I want to make sure others can see them too.

Karen said...

Oh now, isn't she cute! Lovin' the sparkles too! :>

Thanks for stopping by! I've missed seeing you in blogland too and didn't realize you were back at it...woohoo! :>

(Oh yea...socks...the folding never stops, does it?!)

Danni said...

Love this card!! Awesome job! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

CathyRose said...

Love those colors together! The bow is a great touch. Fall is my favorite season too. We are heading out to the mountains this weekend.
Congrats on getting the cards published. Very well deserved!

Carrie said...

Big Congrats to you!!!!!!! Super cute card, don't say the "s" word...ugh. I'll send you some of our crisp fall weather :)

Just A Pac Rat said...

This is wonderful! Love the cute design!

Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

Jessika said...

That color combo just POPS and I love that bracket accent!

Jessy said...

this is fabulous, love that big ribbon, great coloring and details. LOVE this card!

gale said...

Very cute card! And congrats on all those accomplishments! I'll have to get that issue of Just Cards.

MrsD07 said...

Oh how sweet!! I love that image stamp! And the sentiment too!!

Heather B said...

I love that sketch! I'll probably have to try it out for myself.