Monday, May 23, 2011

I am on FIRE!


Well, OK not really...but I did have a torch passed to me!

The awesome Jane Matsumoto over at Whoopsie Daisy passed the Amber Ink Purple Torch to ME! ME! And yes, I do feel like an Olympic Hero!

I am soooo excited to play with Amber Ink this month! I am joined by a rainbow of other torchbearers...

PINK: Nancy
BROWN: Laura
BLUE: Renee
ORANGE: Toni

You know the best part? Besides fabulous digi stamps and clear stamps, Amber Ink carries iPaper! That would be paper that you save to your computer and print as you need it! See, I can be a paper hoarder and not have to worry about all the space it takes on my shelves!

Yes, I think I may be in LOVE! Don't tell my husband...;)

12 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

oh no... the paper hoarder's dream LOL

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Woo hoo, Siobhan! You are gonna be fabulous! Thank you for running with us babes. Love your baby pic... you haven't changed a bit! Still as sweet as ever. <3

Unknown said...

I don't feel so bad anymore about my hoarding!

Pam said...

Oh man! This is gonna be Sooooo fun! Great catch. Purple looks good on ya!

Amber Alvarez said...

Yippee! We're in love too. We're not keeping it a secret though ;)

Tigriswillreign said...

Ooooo, congrats!!! How fun!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see all your fabulous Amber Ink projects!


Cheryl - Orange Torch Bearer February 2011

a chick named Toni... said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to work with you!

Renee said...

Hi, Siobhan! It's wonderful to be working with you this month...
a great blog!
Can't wait to see all your projects!

Laura said...

I can't wait to see what you will create! It is going to be such a fun month! Yippee!

Jennipher said...

congratulations! You deserve it my friend.

Donna Heber said...

Congrats on carrying the torch Siobhan!