With that said, I am continually humbled and honored to be given blog awards. I apologize for not always posting them right away. Please know they are always appreciated!
My first award is from Martha Kay at Raining Rubber. (One would have hoped I could have had this posted in a more timely manner considering the award, huh?!)
The Karma Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
Thank you Martha Kay! This award means so much to me! I am honored that you think of me in this manner!
Here are my choices:
- Jill from At Home in the Country
- Cathy from Stop and Smell the Roses
- Rachel from Jazzy Creations
- Stephanie from Paper Crafter Thoughts
- Becki from Rocky Road Forever
- Jen from Sabbatical Mom
- Suzi from Suzi's Scraps
- Shawndra from Shawndra Turner (Shawndra passed away from Colon Cancer in March. This award is dedicated to her young daughter and husband. Rest in Peace, Shawndra.)
The Lemonade Stand: "Choose seven ladies who according to this award show an attitude of gratitude"
Thank you so much, Peggy Sue! I am humbled you think of me in this manner! I would like, in turn, to give this award to:
- Heather at Scrappy Dayz
- Katie at Katie's Niche
- Naomi at A Stamper's Paradise
- Karen at Time Crafted
- Jane at Whoopsie Daisy
- Kathy at StampinMN
- Traci from Stamping: Life's Prescription
And last but certainly not least, this award was given to me by Traci at Stamping: Life's Prescription. Thank you so much for for giving it to me!
Kreative Blogger Award: "Here are the rules of the blog award. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Copy and post the award on your blog. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Post links to 7 blogs that you are nominating and leave them a note they have received the award."
So here are 7 things that people might find interesting about me:
- I have always owned a convertible car.
- I always knew I wanted to be a nurse. In fact, in 8th grade I was the coordinator of our school's clinic.
- I grew up in California and when I go home, the "valley girl" talk immediately starts spilling out between my lips.
- IMO, the best chocolate in the world is See's Candy.
- I would like to retire in Colorado Springs.
- For some reason, I have a mental block when it comes to learning new languages.
- I love attending school! In fact, I cannot wait to get back to the US so I can start another degree! (Although it won't be in a foreign language...LOL)
- Peggy Sue at Roses by My Window
- Diane at Diane's Designs
- Dell at DaDoodleDiva
- Jennifer at Paper Pie Keepsakes
- Lou at Louise? Yeah, that's Me
- Kim at Desperately Seeking Stamps
- Mary at On Life and Creating
Thanks for stopping by!