I have a good excuse, DH just left for a 6 month deployment!! While this is a short time away compared to my Army friends, it initially takes me some time to adjust to his departure. Additionally, as you can imagine, the kids have some adjusting to do as well which equates to more behavioral issues that we typically experience. This, too, shall pass!! (And is much easier to handle with an adult beverage at dinner! Ha Ha)
I promise to post something crafty in the next day or so, but in the meantime Maria has a fun challenge posted on her blog! I wanted to play along, even I was comment #101! So here it goes:
The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me. But there is a catch... Here are the rules:
1. It's my choice what to make... and you won't know what it will be until you get it!
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!
3. What I create will be just for you - completely original. :)
4. It will be done this year. (That's what the rule says, but I'll try to get these done by May or I might forget...and that will be no good!)
5. Now for the catch. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. It's all about sharing the love! Be sure to come here and post a link, cuz I WILL check your blog! *wink*