Sunday, February 14, 2010

FBW 96 Flutter by Love


The challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday's is to make a project with a theme of 'love'. I immediately pulled out my old Fairy Nice retired set from SU. This is one of those sets that I will never, ever part with! There is just something about these sweet images...

Stamps: Fairy Nice, Sentiment by Verve
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, various Buttons, DMC floss, Stickles, CB Embossing Folder


Some of my regular readers may notice a new header on my blog. :) My friend Gale made that for me!! She is very talented...you should visit her blog to see what it looks like! Amazing down to every detail!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day! Sending lots of love your way! XOXO

10 comments:

gale said...

This is so cute. I love how the ribbon goes right off the end and the embossing on the background.

Danni said...

Such a cute card, fun fairy! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Louise F NZ said...

That little monkey is SO adorable. I totally agree that Gale is ultra clever, her blog looks amazing.

Love your card, that image is so sweet. I had never seen this set before, there are some real cool retired SU sets.

CathyRose said...

What a darling card! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the buttons.
The new blog header is so cute too!

Carrie said...

Love the new header and your card is "fairy" nice lol :) Really really cute.

Rebecha said...

I love your blog! This card is so cute. THe button elements are perfect.

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this, the black and the pink are just great together. Love that stamp set too!

Stephanie said...

what a sweet card!! love that flower button :)

Naomi said...

Gale did a GREAT job on your new header! This card is precious! Love the CB background, and the buttons!

theneon said...

Yes! Your header is awesome -- and so is this delightful card.