You need to make a card according to the colors(C) and/or metal (M) from your astrological sign. (Now, there are several different interpretations - go by the list here...)
- Sagittarius 11/22-12/21 purple, red (C) tin (M)
- Capricorn 12/22-1/19 brown, earthy colors (C) tin (M)
- Aquarius 1/20-2/18 electric blue, psychodelic (C) aluminum (M)
- Pisces 2/19-3/20 turquoise blue, sea green (C) platinum (M)
- Aries 3/21-4/19 red, black, white (C) iron (M)
- Taurus 4/20-5/20 pastels, blue (C) copper (M)
- Gemini 5/21-6/20 silver, orange (C) quicksilver (M)
- Cancer 6/21-7/22 pearl, lavender, silver (C) silver (M)
- Leo 7/23-8/22 golden yellow, orange (C) gold (M)
- Virgo 8/23-9/22 indigo, green, grey (C) nickel (M)
- Libra 9/23-10/22 blue, pink (C) copper (M)
- Scorpio 10/23-11/21 dark red (C) iron, steel (M)
This is what I came up with:
This was a tough challenge for me, because I had a difficult time with the copper!
For my layout, I turned another card I did recently upside down and decided to keep it simple. I am always drawn to simple lines and one layer cards, but never think I can pull them off. (BTW, the paperclip on the right side is not part of the card; just needed it to hold the card together!)
Apparently by making this card, it made some sort of call to the heavens for snow, because we subsequently were blessed with 3.6 inches on one day, then 3 inches on the next. I am NOT ready for winter! NOT! NOT! NOT!
At least today it is raining, which will kill off the rest of the snow...:) No more snowman cards for a while...
Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts, Best Yet
Paper: River Rock, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Copper, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, River Rock, Copics to color, Copper Gel Pen
Accessories: Dew Drops