So here I am, minding my own business, going through my Google reader, only to find that Lou tagged me to give 7 random facts about myself! :) She is just naughty, isn't she?
Here is the fine print: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright, here we go:
1) I will not sing in front of people. I did break that little rule recently when I sang "Love Shack" at a Karaoke bar here. I mean...I am in Japan for goodness sakes...it is like a National sport here...I kind of *had* to. I will admit, it was fun. :)
2) My college roommate's family nicknamed me "Murph". No one else calls me that to this day, but I love it when her Dad does! Great memories...
3) While I check the computer at night, DH plays Halo 3 on the XBox 360. This is an exciting night for us. Yes, we are lame!
4) I am a total Type A personality.
5) My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries, which I only recently discovered! (Thanks, Christy!!)
6) No one has come to visit us since we have been in Japan. We are beginning to get a complex and think that no one likes us...even our family! LOL
7) I have a hoarding problem when it comes to pretty scrapbook paper. There. I said it! And if it puts us over the weight limit going home, I will never hear the end of it!! :)
OK, now who is getting tagged??? Let's see: Connie, Bonnie, Rachel, Rachel, KittyKat, Jill, & Lesley
Happy Tagging! :)