Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Amber Ink WINNER!

Thanks for playing along with Amber Ink! The winner from my blog is:

Blogger Erika Owens said...

I've been naughty only a little bit - but you're being super nice by giving us a chance to win the cutest elves! Thanks

December 5, 2011 4:08 PM

Result: 3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Erika, please email me at UseItTuesday {at} gmail {dot} com so I can give you the information you need to claim your prize!

Thanks for playing and congratulations!


Jen said...

Hi! You won the book giveaway on my blog! Can you send me an email so I can get it sent to you? Thanks! Jen @ Sabbatical Mom

Terra said...

Hi Mama Monkey! Congratulations on winning! I see Jen beat me here but please contact us and let us know what book you want and if you want it signed to anyone special so I can mail it out to you right away!