Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Breathe...

Hello my crafty friends! I have sooo missed all of you! My family and I successfully made it to Alaska! Our household goods arrived earlier this month and I am finally settled. It feels good to breathe again!

For those keeping track, I "survived" exactly 91 days without my craft room. And I did that without any pharmaceutical intervention! Unless of course you count chocolate...;)

We l-o-v-e it here! I see moose almost every day and the other night I saw the Northern Lights! So very cool! And speaking of cool, we had snow flurries on Sunday morning. In September. Boo to that! And it is cold at night...down to the teens already. Hey, at least I will have a GREAT excuse to sit in my warm house and play all day, no?? :)

The card I am sharing with you is compliments of my new Cricut Imagine! (My Expression sadly did not fare so well after the move so I had to replace it.) The base paper is all SU and the notebook paper, sentiment area and butterfly are all cut and printed from my Imagine! It was so easy and fun...this card took me 10 minutes to make!

Thanks for taking the time to visit today! I promise to get to everyone's blogs to leave some crafty love!

It is great to be back!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! We've missed you!

Naomi said...

It's beautiful! And we missed you so much...or at least I did! So glad you are back! I would LOVE to see moose walking around, I LOVED the pictures of you posted of that! The cold weather is the perfect excuse to stay in and play! I can't wait to see what you'll be getting into:)

Tlbran said...

Cute card! So glad your move went well. Sounds like the weather is wonderful, especially after the heat we have had this year in Texas. So glad to see you back!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

SO glad you're back :) and to hear that you're all settled in and loving it there! That's great news! It must be so beautiful there in Alaska. It sure sounds cold though. Sounds like you have the right idea about staying in and playing all day! Love your card!

Louise F NZ said...

So glad you are enjoying your new home. And way happy that you have such an awesome new toy to play with! Welcome Back and I LOVE the card too.

gale said...

I'm glad you made it safely!! My sister lives in AK and she hates it. lol. Great card. Bummer that you had to go buy yourself the imagine. Poor you! lol

JazzyH said...

Beautiful! Welcome home!

Gina Lindsay said...

So good to see you posting again, i have missed you! Gorgeous card, love the colors.

Jenn Embry said...

Love it! I really like the pearls trailing the butterfly. So pretty. I don't know how you survived so long without your craft room. ;) I would've had serious withdrawal and needed more than chocolate to keep from killing someone! LOL

CathyRose said...

We've all missed you too! I'm so glad you are settled in and now you have your crafting supplies.

Anonymous said...

love my card....you stinker you look like your loving your new machine......so now my ol' stamped ones will be boring in comparison
:)

hugs Sistah

Pearlabella

Heather B said...

Adorable! Love it. Hope you enjoy your new home.