Monday, January 26, 2009

Looksie!

Sooo, watcha think of my new look? :)

A very, very patient, nice, patient, talented, and did I mention patient lady on SCS makes free blog templates! Check it out here!

I guess I should also upload a card, so here it is:

I am trying to use up my paper so I can eventually buy some new stuff. :) I had a difficult time with this green and brown pattern in the Ski Slope DSP pack; I think I love it in small doses!



Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (SU)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ski Slope DSP (SU)
Ink: Direct to stamp Chocolate Chip and Old Olive marker
Accessories: CTMH Rhinestones, Fun Flock mixed with some glitter, Stickles, Yen Store Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

OHHHH! I said that outloud when I saw this and my Petite Divs wanted to know what I was looking at and then she said that is the prettiest card she has ever seen! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog template! The design matches your monkeys jumping on the bed...did you do that on purpose? I like that! Love your card...the Yen Store? Is that like the Dollar Store? LOL The layers of your card look great! Have a good one... :)

Rachel said...

I LOVE your new look.

scubasubie said...

WOW! your card just POPs! i love the chocoalte chip with the old olive. very classy.

gale said...

Ooh gorgeous card! I am finally going to own this set!! I have been waiting for it to be die cut. lol

Unknown said...

LOVE the new blog design! This card is sooooo pretty I love it!

Sankari W. said...

WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new look - i wasn't sure i was on the right blog at first because everything looked sooo brand new - but I LOVE IT!!! I might have to look intoa new template too :) Your card is soo pretty - love the layout and that stamp set with all the trees! beautiful clean and elegant layout! LOVELY!!!

sending you a ton of happy wishes!
Sankari :)

Julie said...

Love your new look and your card too. Both are very pretty.

Vanessa Middleton said...

I would like to get that tree stamp set sometime. It's one of those that I would not typically buy but I've seen so many wonderful cards done with it... such as yours :) Very nice!

Tlbran said...

Love the new look! Very cool! Great card. I love that green and brown together. Great layout

CathyRose said...

Great card! That set is just amazing. I borrowed my DD's and I haven't given it back to her yet!