Monday, October 6, 2008

BFF Gold Card


My friend Jill, gave me this award...isn't she sweet?
Do you know why it means so much to me? Well, because Jill in my friend IRL...and we used to scrapbook and make cards together! In fact, I was with Jill when we both really learned how to stamp! So, she was the recipient of some of my early creations, which I am sure are quite scary!
Jill is also a very talented scrapbooker. My favorite page of all time was her Happy Apple page (isn't that what you titled it?). She cut the words out for the title free hand. She really is the woman!!
Miss you too, Jill!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I hope that you get to see each other often:) My best friend lives a few hours away from me, and when we get together, there are usually kids involved:)

Anonymous said...

So cool that you all are still in touch. My best friend and I have been friends for about 30 years now. Considering that I went to 13 different schools and lived in over 25 places we've managed to hang in there and we see each other as often as we can. She only about 4 hours from me.

Heather
blog buddy