Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gigantic Jalapenos

I was going through some paperwork tonight when I happened upon a "book" my son wrote last year while in second grade. It was a compilation of short stories they completed in class. I wanted to share this one with you, my faithful blog readers:

Gigantic Jalapenos by XXXXX

Once there was a man who lived near a jalapeno plantation. He found the best jalapenos in the world. But a sign said "Danger, Super Hot Jalapenos!"

"Wife, help me pull the gate down!" he yelled.

So, she came running over. They pulled with all their strength but could not pull it down.

"Sissy, help us!" Wife yelled.

Sissy came running over. They pulled with all their strength but couldn't pull it down.

"Dog, Cat, Mouse, help us!"

So, Dog, Cat and Mouse jumped on their heads, grabbed the jalapenos, busted the gate and had them for dinner.

"These are super hot!" they all yelled!

Additional titles in the "book" include The Caterpillar that Plays Football, The Curse of the Were Mummy, Flying Milkshakes, and Alien Ambush.

Yup, it is official...my son is a complete goofball!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG that is too funny! Kids' stories are hilarious! They have quite the imagination! Thanks for sharing!